About Me

New Zealand
I used to be thin. I used to like my body. Not anymore. Emily. 18. I live to dance. Currently in New Zealand but planning on getting out shortly. Come join me on my journey to perfection. CW: 116 HW: 124 LW: 108 GW 1: 110 GW 2: 105 GW 3: 100 UGW: 95... for now.

Friday, May 7, 2010

.....

I'm really sad to say that one of my favourite bloggers has left and I feel really bad that I didn't even realise. Paige, I hope you continue to be the strong and amazing person you are.

I fucken hate periods. I broke my fast with MacDonalds. Eww so gross. I don't even want to tell you how many caliories it was. After I finished I felt so sick. I can't belived i failed again. Looking back on my old posts it looks like all I ever do at the momoent us fail. But tomorrow is new. I need to be thin. I hate myself right now. So so so much. It kills me to look at myself.

"Today was a failure, but whose to say tomorrow may not be the best day of my life? I just need to pick myself up and get going"

arghhhhh insanely bad cramps. I'm just craving food, but NO WAY!!! It won't happen.

Night all. Dream of thin.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment