About Me

New Zealand
I used to be thin. I used to like my body. Not anymore. Emily. 18. I live to dance. Currently in New Zealand but planning on getting out shortly. Come join me on my journey to perfection. CW: 116 HW: 124 LW: 108 GW 1: 110 GW 2: 105 GW 3: 100 UGW: 95... for now.

Monday, May 24, 2010

Jtfmggdcnkdeavj

1 hour gym
3 hours dance
1 sandwich with tomato, cheese, lettuce and cucumber
2 manderins
1 bar of chocolate
1 slice chocolate cake

wtf. Fatty much?
Tomorrow will be a liquid fast. I need to feel empty again. Water, coke zero and coffee only.

Super pissed at my parents. My Photoshop stopes working like 2 weeks ago and they were meant to fix it. But they didn't. And I have a massive design assignment due this friday, but I haven't started. Fml. My parents tryed to get it working but it wouldn't. Fuck. They should have sorted it out as soon as it fucked up. which means I'm most likely to fail. Thanks parents so much. I really can't depend on people anymore. Grrr why do I have to everything myself! Maybe I'm just a minor control freak or maybe everyone is screwed in the head. I just want to be finished with school and get out of New Zealand. It's cramping my style. I want to move to to the USA. Re-invent myself. Breathe a new kind if air.

Yeah I'm ranting, I'm just to to tired to function right.

Stay Strong, Stay Thin.

Emily.
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment