About Me

New Zealand
I used to be thin. I used to like my body. Not anymore. Emily. 18. I live to dance. Currently in New Zealand but planning on getting out shortly. Come join me on my journey to perfection. CW: 116 HW: 124 LW: 108 GW 1: 110 GW 2: 105 GW 3: 100 UGW: 95... for now.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Frickkkkk.

So i just checked my bank accounts...
Turns out I've spent over $250 on food in the last month. I nearly cryed. I need to save that money!!!! No wonder I'm fat.

Also i didn't completely fast today...
I ate a caramel slice and some mango at work. I'm blaming it on my period and the fact that work was extremely busy and that i haven't even tryed to fast in so long. So I'm kinda happy.

Not sure what tomorrow will bring. I'm doing Pilate's tomorrow morning and then a dancing lesson at night.

School was insanely lame today. I only had three classes but all i wanted to do was go to the gym and just run.

So So So hoping Ive lost even .1 pound by the time i weigh myself tomorrow morning.
Ive put on 10 pounds since school has gone back.

Fml.

No comments:

Post a Comment