About Me

New Zealand
I used to be thin. I used to like my body. Not anymore. Emily. 18. I live to dance. Currently in New Zealand but planning on getting out shortly. Come join me on my journey to perfection. CW: 116 HW: 124 LW: 108 GW 1: 110 GW 2: 105 GW 3: 100 UGW: 95... for now.

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Average

My weekend was average. Everything thing is average and below average. Life u
is average.

Before I started my fast I weighed in at the highest I've ever been, 124. Fuck. I don't know how I let myself do that. It's gross. Just plain gross. The fast was amazing! Proves to myself that I can go a long time without food. I don't need it. But I'm an idiot and I binged after my fast. I had I crossant, 2 falafel bugers, ice cream and chocolate cake. I ate until I was feeling sick. I wanted to throw up, but I didn't. I should have. I have love handles! I have a round stomach! I have fat! I though u had got rid of this stuff like 4 months ago. Well... It's back. Argh. Tomorrow I have an hour at the gym and 3 hours dancing. I will eat two oranges and a bowl of cerial (170 cal). I won't stop till I can see my bones again.

Otherwise the rest of my weekend was alright. I stayed at my friends house and a group of us just hung out and went on omegal all night. Holly shit, omegal is insanely addictive and so much fun. I wish I had a web cam at my house. I would be on omegal everynight. Saturday day I went shopping. I was planning on getting my whole winter wardrobe but I was so down because I couldn't stop thinking 'i'm fat I don't deserve clothes'. I ened up getting a skirt, ugg boots and then a manicure. :) I love winter!

Stay Strong, Stay Thin.

Emily.
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment