About Me

New Zealand
I used to be thin. I used to like my body. Not anymore. Emily. 18. I live to dance. Currently in New Zealand but planning on getting out shortly. Come join me on my journey to perfection. CW: 116 HW: 124 LW: 108 GW 1: 110 GW 2: 105 GW 3: 100 UGW: 95... for now.

Thursday, May 20, 2010

40 hour fast!

I'm at home right now. I should be at school but I told my mum that I was suck and I needed a day to sleep. It's a sort of lie. I also just didn't want to go to school. I hate it. But it felt good to sleep. I should be doing my art design assignment, but insted I'm watching the hills. Fantastic thinspo! But argh I'm so behind on all my school work, it's kinda insane how much I have to do. But I'm not going out this weekend, I'm just staying in and doing all my work. Mainly because there's a party in which like half my year got invited to, but I didn't. Whatever Ive hardley ever talked to the girl who us throwing the party and none of my real close friends are going either. Also because I'm doing a 40 hour fast! It's called the 40 hour famanie and you go without something (usually food) for 40 hours. You get people to sponser you and that money goes to the poor and needey children in Africa. Although the fact that I can not eat for 40 hours and not have anyone bug me about it is the main reason why I'm doing it. This week I've just been eating carbs after carbs. And because I was kinda sick I didn't go to the gym much :( so next week my plan is to gym everyday, dancing practice everyday and hardly any carbs. I have 5 weeks now till my school ball and I haven't lost any weight! Grrrr I will weight myself tonight before I start my fast.

I'm gonna try blog more and better next week. Hope all is well with eveyone!

Stay Strong, Stay Thin.

Emily.
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment