About Me

New Zealand
I used to be thin. I used to like my body. Not anymore. Emily. 18. I live to dance. Currently in New Zealand but planning on getting out shortly. Come join me on my journey to perfection. CW: 116 HW: 124 LW: 108 GW 1: 110 GW 2: 105 GW 3: 100 UGW: 95... for now.

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Parents are to blame.

My parents made me eat half a bowl of pasta for dinner. I can usually get away with not eating but not tonight. Oh well I only ate half. Gonna fast tomorrow. Tbh I'm feeling like a fat tub of lard right now. Once again I did no school work or learning my dancing theory. I just sat down, watched a movie and thought about how I hate my love handles. Tomorrow will be more productive. I won't eat :)

Minor sucess though, after school at school show rehersal I didn't eat any of the food they gave us and I had a hard core dancing lesson!

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment