About Me

New Zealand
I used to be thin. I used to like my body. Not anymore. Emily. 18. I live to dance. Currently in New Zealand but planning on getting out shortly. Come join me on my journey to perfection. CW: 116 HW: 124 LW: 108 GW 1: 110 GW 2: 105 GW 3: 100 UGW: 95... for now.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

quickly...

Didnt end up going to Pilaties this morning :( I was so insanely tired, but now i just feel real yuck.

So far today ive eaten:
1/2 a muffin
one brownie
One sandwich with colsaw in it.

Thats enough for today. Fasting from now until this time tomorrow cause i know i will be forced to eat dinner. Im ment to be in class right now but im bunking. Woah badass. Fuck it. I just dont care anymore.

Dancing lesson tonight and then gym tomorrow morning. Will weigh myself at the gym.

Stay Strong, Stay Thin.

Emily.
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment