About Me

New Zealand
I used to be thin. I used to like my body. Not anymore. Emily. 18. I live to dance. Currently in New Zealand but planning on getting out shortly. Come join me on my journey to perfection. CW: 116 HW: 124 LW: 108 GW 1: 110 GW 2: 105 GW 3: 100 UGW: 95... for now.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Changing

God I hate my life.
I hate boys. I hate boys who think they are wayyy to good for you. Just a note: NO YOU ARNT. I'm pretty sure I'm the one that's hotter than you.
I hate embrassing myself. I hate doing it in front of the boy I liked.
I hate losing control whilst drinking. I made out with my gay guy friend. Awarkard.
I hate having no control over what I spend my money on. At this rate I'll never save anything.
I hate spending money on food. Food... Enough said.
I hate food. It makes me fat.
I hate my fat.

I've put on 6kg since feburay. Fuck. How? I lost control. But that changes. Right now. It all changes.

1 comment:

  1. :( <3
    Lol, flamboyant gay guy at school walked by me right as I read that line about your friend.
    Feel better ^^
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete