About Me

New Zealand
I used to be thin. I used to like my body. Not anymore. Emily. 18. I live to dance. Currently in New Zealand but planning on getting out shortly. Come join me on my journey to perfection. CW: 116 HW: 124 LW: 108 GW 1: 110 GW 2: 105 GW 3: 100 UGW: 95... for now.

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Welcome to another day in paradise.

As soon as I'm down to 105 I'm going on a massive shopping spree. It better come soon. I need some clothes. Urgently. My love handles are back :( this always means I've put in weight, alot of weight... Damn. I'm going to weigh myself tomorrow morning. I am teriffied. I don't want it to be over 120, but it most probley will be. Fuck i hate my life. I actully can't wait till I finish school in 6 months. I'm so over it already. LET ME BE FREE!!!! I need to escape. I need to get out. I want to go travelling, go wild and just be on my own. 7 months till I'm 18, till new years, till NEW YORK! Fuck yes. I need a change.

Mothers day on Sunday although my mum is being a total bitch to me at the moment. Whatevs. I'm taking her out for breakfast on Saturday and then to get a mani pedi or something along those lines. I told her today that she has to keep Saturday morning free and she didn't seem to happy. I told her I'm giving her a mum morning. She was like "why?". Fine then I won't do anything for you. I won't eat for you. I'm taking her out for breakfast for fucks sake. I'm going to actully have to eat. I'm going to eat scrambled eggs with an orange juice. That's all for that day.

Great. Stupid cramps. Stupid period. Today is going to be great. I'm not going to eat.

EDIT:
so I just weighed myself.
56kg - 123.4 pounds!!!!
Holy fuck. No way can I eat today. I have class photos at school today as well! Fml. Now everyones gonna remember me as the frumpy fat chick. Fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment