About Me

New Zealand
I used to be thin. I used to like my body. Not anymore. Emily. 18. I live to dance. Currently in New Zealand but planning on getting out shortly. Come join me on my journey to perfection. CW: 116 HW: 124 LW: 108 GW 1: 110 GW 2: 105 GW 3: 100 UGW: 95... for now.

Friday, May 7, 2010

Help! 11 week diet

I'm thinking about doing an 11 week diet That i found on PT insted of skinny girl diet. Whata you guys think???
These are the rules
Updates: We've decided on 0-4-6-8-6-4-2 starting Sunday with a fast. Restricted foods include:
-ALL fast food
-cereal
-ALL italian food and ALL chinese food
-most carbs
- fried food (as much as possible)
- chips of any kind
- any sodas besides diet
- french fries
- pop tarts

Punishments for going over are running a mile and a minute in a cold shower for ever 100 you go over.

Weigh ins once a week, on Sunday morning. Everyone participating must check in once a day unless they have a valid excuse. Post everything you consumed and the total calories as well as how much you exercised/how you feel/whatever else you want to share.

Here's the link. 
http://www.prettythin.com/apps/forums/topics/show/2600551-11-week-diet-buddies-?page=last

yes? No? Ever done anything like this??

No comments:

Post a Comment