About Me

New Zealand
I used to be thin. I used to like my body. Not anymore. Emily. 18. I live to dance. Currently in New Zealand but planning on getting out shortly. Come join me on my journey to perfection. CW: 116 HW: 124 LW: 108 GW 1: 110 GW 2: 105 GW 3: 100 UGW: 95... for now.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

122

When i weigh myself, I do it in the morning, just after I've gone pee.
This morning I weighed in at:
122
Yeahya.

Didn't end up going to the gym this morning because my left foot was in so much pain and I was so freaken tired.
But no all is lost because i have an hour dance class tonight and then I'll d random exercises before bed. Will hopefully be down another pound tomorrow.

Planned intake:
Mini brownie - 80cal
Pumpkin soup - 120cal
Bread roll - 100cal
Skinny coffee - 140cal
1/2 a serving of fro-yo - 50 cal
Total: 490 cal

Planned outtake:
Dance class 200 cal

So it's not going to be a complete fail of a day.

Last night on the way home from work, people were handing out free boxes of chocolates. I wasn't going to take any but some guy thrusted it into my hands so i had to take it.
I got home and gave it straight to my mum. I was so happy that i had enough control to not eat it and not eat any that was offered to me.
Control=not completely gone!

Im currently at my work right now. Im a data entry/systems admin person so I'm just on the computer all day. Yesterday i spent almost the whole day on blogger, just catching up on everyones blogs!

Hope you all have amazinly skinny days!

Stay Strong.
Emily.
xx




No comments:

Post a Comment