About Me

New Zealand
I used to be thin. I used to like my body. Not anymore. Emily. 18. I live to dance. Currently in New Zealand but planning on getting out shortly. Come join me on my journey to perfection. CW: 116 HW: 124 LW: 108 GW 1: 110 GW 2: 105 GW 3: 100 UGW: 95... for now.

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Here we go again.

Well I'm at the gym again... On the bike again... On my iPhone, on blogger again....
I can see this turning into a daily thing.

I had an interesting weekend. I got duper wasted on Saturday night, my god. I have not been that drunk in a long time. But I hardly danced at all :( when I go out, I usually count on all the dancing to kinda balance out my intake. Around 3pm my bff and I thought it would be an amazing time to go get some food. So we walked for half an hour to get buyers from velvet burger. They are AMAZING. Not all fatty like McDonalds, but semi healthy.

When I woke up in the morning I was like 'the fuck?'. I was totally out if it. I ate some rice and drank some Ginger beer. An hour later I was sweet as! Hellz to the yes for brilliant hangover cures.

My bff and I ended up going out for lunch. We went to this amazing French cafe and had crepes with fruit. Then I ate 5 maracoons :( fuck fuck fuck. I had a veggie burrito for dinner as well. I don't want to know what my intake was. I didn't even get any exercise done.

But today is a new day. I'm at the gym right now and I'm planning on not eating very much at all. Plus I have a dance class tonight. Yay for more exercise! I am not weighing myself today, no freaken way would I. After the weekend I had?
But I might tomorrow. I'm just terrified of what I will see on the scale.

Can't I just be 110 now? I would be so very happy with that.

Stay Strong.
Emily.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment