About Me

New Zealand
I used to be thin. I used to like my body. Not anymore. Emily. 18. I live to dance. Currently in New Zealand but planning on getting out shortly. Come join me on my journey to perfection. CW: 116 HW: 124 LW: 108 GW 1: 110 GW 2: 105 GW 3: 100 UGW: 95... for now.

Monday, August 29, 2011

Same.

I am still 120. So frustrating. I could rip out my hair, I'm that mad.
But I don't get it.
I've been exercising and eating an average off 600 cal per day.

So I'm fasting tomorrow. This will be very interesting as I haven't fasted in agesss.
Oh well. Im going out wedesday night so I won't eat much till then and I can get super wasted on not much. Yess plan.

My weekend was so average. I had an amazing workout on Sunday. 1 hour cardio, 1 hour weights and stretching. Then yoga Sunday night and kickboxing class this morning.

This not getting rid of my fat is messing with my brain... I can't even think.

2 comments:

  1. sometimes our body just acts weird... the fast should help you lose some! I am hoping it works for me too. Last monday I fasted and then i was down almost 2 whole pounds the next day!
    stay strong!
    <3
    how tall are you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bodies are so weird/annoying. My weight stayed the same today too which nearly lead to me smashing the scales.
    x

    ReplyDelete