About Me

New Zealand
I used to be thin. I used to like my body. Not anymore. Emily. 18. I live to dance. Currently in New Zealand but planning on getting out shortly. Come join me on my journey to perfection. CW: 116 HW: 124 LW: 108 GW 1: 110 GW 2: 105 GW 3: 100 UGW: 95... for now.

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

New York, New York

I have the worst cold ever.
My brain feels like it's about to explode out of my head.

I haven't been able to do any exercise since Monday as I feel like I'm about to die everytime I walk. So I haven't weighed myself.
But I don't think any progress has been made. I'm still a fat slug.

I went out for dinner with my friends last night. And I purged. Not all of it because someone walked into the bathroom when I was half way through. I'm really loud when I do it, so I can never have anyone near me.

But yeah, I havent purged since like march. I'm not sure how I feel about this....

Thinking about starting the skinny girl diet on Monday. Maybe. But most likely I will.

In happier news I have officially booked all my tickets and accomidation for my USA trip in December!
I'm in LA from the 7th-12th, then San Fran from the 12th-16th, then NYC (Brooklyn) from the 16th-22nd, then mid town manhattan 22nd-28th, then upper west side 28th-2nd which is when I fly home! But now I actually need to start saving.

Emily.
X

No comments:

Post a Comment