About Me

New Zealand
I used to be thin. I used to like my body. Not anymore. Emily. 18. I live to dance. Currently in New Zealand but planning on getting out shortly. Come join me on my journey to perfection. CW: 116 HW: 124 LW: 108 GW 1: 110 GW 2: 105 GW 3: 100 UGW: 95... for now.

Friday, August 19, 2011

I don't have time to get to the gym today but I'm trying to fit in at least 30 minutes of exercise at home.
But in the up side I now weigh:
120!
Yaya!!
10 pounds to lose by the end of next week. Haha I'm sure that's not gonna happen. But I'm hoping for atleast 5.

Yesterday was a bit of a failure. I was doing fine at work. Ate around 500 cal. Went to my night job and ended up binging on crisps and chocolate. Lots of chocolate. So I purged at work. I got most of it up but my teeth still feel really gross. Maybe it's just my tounge that feels gross. Idk.

Got work again tonight. I will have nothing but diet coke.

Not sure if I'll eat today. But I most likely will. Around 300? All good.

Fuck I'm in a werid mood.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on 120lbs! :D That's great. Good luck with the rest of the week :)

    -Stay Beautiful
    xox.

    ReplyDelete